Monday, December 22, 2008

A sad, sad day for the Reality TV and Film world.. R.I.P. Kathy Wetherell


Late Friday night (Early Saturday morning) the sweetest lady in the world, Kathy Wetherell, was killed in a car wreck. She was on the highway heading towards Arizona from California, and swerved from hitting an animal and hit a greyhound tour bus head on. This is a horrible thing to happen to such an incredible woman. Many know Kathy from most of the reality shows on MTV and VH1. She was the executive story producer for the show I was on, and most of the other shows as well. Kathy was like a second mom to me, she really cared about me and wanted me to do good in life, and I can never thank her enough. She was an angel, and how she is an angel looking down on me making sure I keep my shit straight. I will always love you Kathy and you will forever be in our hearts. R.I.P. (Kathy is on the far right)

No comments:

Post a Comment